Sunday, January 24, 2010

'OTHERS SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE AND WONDER WHY; I SEE THEM AS THEY ARE NOT AND SAY WHY NOT? :


HOW TO ACQUIRE LEADERSHIP :  


A LEADER IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, AND PROGRESS IS ABOUT CHANGE

(This is when i realized that if i have to be a leader, I have to lead by examples, because in your journey it doesn't matter how good you are as a leader, a time come when people start having doubt on your talent. I also realized this thing at a certain stage of my journey and from there only i consulted my guru's and i started doing things at the ground level & at that time people again realized he not only say.. he can do it too.. and in to time i saw the results)

 “ Life is for one generation. A good name is forever."

LEADERSHIP IS ABOUT RAISING THE ASPIRATIONS OF FOLLOWERS AND ENTHUSING PEOPLE WITH A DESIRE TO REACH FOR THE SKY

LEADERSHIP IS ABOUT MAKING PEOPLE SAY, 'I WILL WALK ON WATER FOR YOU.' IT IS ABOUT CREATING A WORTHY DREAM AND HELPING PEOPLE ACHIEVE IT.

(This is one of the difficult tasks in Leadership these days, previously people used to believe but these days they are smart enough to judge themselves what is worth for them. 
I can say i had achieved this quality to a greater extend and still able to maintain it. The credit goes to my parents, my teachers & my gurus who always taught me to be simple, knowledgeable, approachable, energetic, helpful, going out of the way to help someone in genuine need, don't commit anything unless you know you can do it and above all TAKE CHARGE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL YOU ACTIONS.  
This is what i can say proudly all my lovely friends those who have trusted me like that .. still don't have any regrets.. )

“What fate can be worse than to know we have no one but ourselves to blame for our misfortunes!"
 
A LEADER HAS TO RAISE THE CONFIDENCE OF FOLLOWERS

Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish”

I have personally implemented this with me and with others. It was during the struggling stage of my work life, when I was having no big results in hand still I have to make people believe & follow me. There was a time when I have decided not to take a single penny from home and establish a kingdom of my own. My lovely friend’s surya, varun and mohit are still confused why it happens that I always miss my Volvo bus to dehradoon. Because I always have to make a genuine reason to make them understand these lie.” ROHIT KI MUMMY NE KHAANA PACK KARNE MEIN DEER KAR DI, TRAFFIC JAAM, AN ACCIDENT ON ROAD etc etc. But the truth behind the story is that I was having that limited fund for my trip & I have to portray as a leader.  I have to spend each single penny judiciously. But in that stage too I was able to motivate them to dream big, have faith in me and the work and they realized that they were happy.. which help them to follow me like a true friend cum follower. ) 

...........................................................................................To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home