Monday, December 13, 2010

I WANT TO SHARE ONE OF MY ACCOMPLISHMENT WITH YOU

" If you believe, you receive"

Since I was a kid I wanted to be a powerful, energetic renowned speaker like Tony Robbins, but I was told in India you need to have grey hairs and experience of more than 15 – 20 years like Shiv Khera, to be a speaker. My logical mind agreed to this but my passion always pushed me forward towards my dream.  

Thanks to all those who didn't believe me, I got a chance to make this happen. Thanks to all those who encouraged me in making my dream true as "DC Youngest Trainer across world". My accomplishment would have delayed without your support. And also Thanks to all those who still don’t believe me, I still have a long way to go to. And criticism will act like a catalyst to my dream.  

And I am sure with the support, wishes and blessings of almighty God, my parents, family, friends & well wishers I will make everyone part of my success.

I just want to share with my friends that thinking logical, taking advices, making plans, works most of the times but there is always a space for creativity, enthusiasm, passion and going beyond for accomplishing your dreams. You should be opportunistic everyday to make the best of any opportunity that comes your way.

Mystery of Human Potential is still not unleashed completely. So explore it your way.

I am always there if can be of any help. I still need the blessings, wishes and love of everyone to make this accomplishment even bigger,  helping as many people as possible in getting on the pathway to there dreamland.

God Bless….

Thanks to everyone...

LINKS OF MY INTERNATIONAL PROFILE :
  • http://directivecommunication.com/dc_trainer.php 
( When you open this link , just scroll down till the bottom)

  • http://directivecommunication.com/franchise_bio/anshul.html
  
             

---
Warm Regards:

ANSHUL DHINGRA
(Speaker - Trainer - Coach) 

CERTIFIED:
·          Trainer by Directive Communication International (Asia)
·          Trainer by National Federation Of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Florida, U.S.A
·          Consultant By National Real Estate Development Council, Delhi, India
·          R.T.I Activist By Government Of India
·          YES + By Art Of Living, India

+91-9711111270
+91-9212202700











1 Comments:

Blogger Vahini Reddy said...

Excellent Self Confidence, best thing is that you believe in your self Anshul
Our Love and Blessing are always with you!!!
God Bless you with highest achievements...

December 13, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home